วันศุกร์ที่ 10 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552

... Let's go to the SEA !!!!!!!! Yahoooooooooo !!!!!! ...

Today .... I will going to Phuket at night.

Today is the last day for working. I'm so happy with my holiday, 5 day in Phuket and maybe If I'm lucky.

I will going to Similan Island. I don't know the word to call Similan is Island or group of island.
5555 แต่ช่างมันเถอะ

I'm going with my family and my mom friend about 2 family. I think It's must be a lot of fun.


Long time I didn't see the sea of phuket. I think the last time. Have my Mom Dad and my sis. But now I don't have my sis anymore.


I missing her so much. And I hope in someday she come back in our family again. We grow up together. She is only one sister of my life.

แต่ช่างเถอะเนอะ จะเศร้าทำไม จะไปเที่ยวหละนะคร้าบบบบบบ ไว้กลับมาแล้วจะมาอัพรายการไปเที่ยวครั้งแรกของ blog ผม ให้ได้ชมกันเด้อ ..... บะบายคับผม

1 ความคิดเห็น:

l0veisl0ve กล่าวว่า...

เที่ยวสนุกแล้ว

อย่าลืมเอารูปสวยๆ มาฝากกันนะคะ ^^

... สีสันแห่งสายลม ...

ความฝันอยู่ห่างไกล ... แค่หัวใจไปถึงก็เพียงพอ ...

ความฝันอยู่ห่างไกล ... แค่หัวใจไปถึงก็เพียงพอ ...